What I do here...

So, the main purpose of this blog is to help people learn about science. I'll be taking questions from you, the readers in all areas of science, researching them, and posting an entry answering the question as best I can. I'll also be posting anything I think is really cool, and maybe a bit of news about space. Please comment, I love to hear your feedback! This site is for general audiences, please keep comments PG-13.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Podcasting and music, oh my!



This is one of my favourite videos of all time:

Geo Video, FAR




The song is written and performed by George Hrab, an independent musician and skeptic. This is actually the theme song for the 365 Days of Astronomy Podcast, a daily 5-10 minute blurb focusing on many different areas of astronomy, from the simple to the complex. It’s a great way to learn more about astronomy. You can even make your own podcast if you feel so inclined, just book a day and send in your recording and transcript. If you’d like to see more of George (Geo) Hrab’s stuff, check him out at the Geologic Podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment